Resultat 1 till 4 av 4

Ämne: 26 Mars 2017 - Svaneholm -Kåseberga-Gyllebo-Andrarum

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

26 Mars 2017 - Svaneholm -Kåseberga-Gyllebo-Andrarum

SVERIGE ON THE ROAD
    26 Mars 2017 - Svaneholm -Kåseberga-Gyllebo-Andrarum

Alla bilder här https://goo.gl/xwf8FZ - Text översatt med Google !

Simply fantastic day. Today we are truly so many did not expect such a great turnout. The day promises very well. Blue skies, plenty of sunshine, temperatures of about 12 degrees and wanting to have fun. At 10.15 it goes. A long snake leaves town for advancing quickly along the back roads of the magnificent scenery of the Swedish countryside. Along the ritch a motorcycle unfortunately pocket the wheel. I leave the group on hold and go back. The gum has already been repaired but despite the small compressor that I always carry with me, continues to lose air. No way. At least you can go home. Riunitomi the group resumes the road between dirt roads and beautiful scenery until reaching the Svaneholm castle where we stop for the obligatory coffee break with lots of orange cake. I have prepared two given the large number of participants! Let's start once again. Still long dirt roads and very suggestive road sections. A large flock of swans flying high over our heads seems to take almost healthy. One begins to glimpse the sea and soon we reach the small port of Kåseberga where we stop for lunch. The blue sea contrasts with the deep green of the hills overlooking this stretch of coast where the magnificent megalithic site of Ales Stenar. We take a short walk along the sea to breathe its full aroma and then leave. Part of the group makes us return home we head to about ten kilometers further on in the beautiful resort of Sandhammaren, one of the most beautiful beaches in the whole of Sweden, with its sand dunes and the ancient lighthouse of 1860. Just the time for a few photos and again north towards the lake Gyllebo. Here we make a brief stop in the beautiful picnic area. The place is lovely and it is possible to swim in the summer. From this moment begins the most beautiful and evocative tract of the whole day. More than 50 km of continuous dirt in magnificent forests. At times the road is completely covered by a thick layer of dry leaves, and it is hard to find the location. You go to view and follow the GPS. The last section is particularly muddy slide off the bikes. It also puts a tree across his path. Finally we leave this particularly challenging stretch for still continuing between dirt roads and beautiful scenery. Along the way a small picnic area allows us to accure for a well deserved break with plenty of coffee and sweet. Unexpected little adventure but very fun and exciting. Few kilometers and arrive near Andrarum. We leave the dirt road to the asphalt and tired but satisfied we return home. Until next time.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Liknande ämnen

1. Actionkameratest i MC-Folket mars 2017
    Av biker i forum Utrustning & Tillbehör
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-03-30, 09:15
  2. Söndag 26 Mars 2017 - MC-Tur
    Av charlyno i forum Träffar & Körningar
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-03-23, 15:58
  3. Mc- tur Lördag 18 Mars 2017
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-03-15, 15:47
  4. Lördag 11 Mars 2017 - Mc-tur - Kör och grill i skogen N. 2 !!
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-03-10, 14:57
  5. 04 Mars 2017 - Kör och Grill ! Västersjön
    Av charlyno i forum Touring
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-03-06, 19:05

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg