Resultat 1 till 5 av 5

Ämne: March 11, 2017 - The church of Dalby and woods of Klippan

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

March 11, 2017 - The church of Dalby and woods of Klippan

SVERIGE ON THE ROAD
    Alla bilder här https://goo.gl/61HRbw
    In good weather we are always want to go in motion especially here in Sweden. Put a commitment Saturday off, a spring day with a bright sun, my wife finally with me and wanting to have fun. Perfect day for a nice bike ride. At 10.30 it start and shortly after it was already far away from the city immersed in the wooded area of ​​Häckeberga. We cross the area of ​​long stretches of dirt road before arriving in the small town of Dalby. Here we take the opportunity to visit the village church, considered one of the oldest stone churches in Scandinavia. The church was founded in 1060 and along with his monastery was a bishopric in the year 1000 and played an important role throughout the Middle Ages. The Danish king Harald Hein, who died April 17, 1080 is buried in this church. It starts in the direction of Kögeråd. The kilometers run faster under a shining sun. The temperature is around 12 degrees. Near a small village where a stream flows l'immancabile we stop for coffee and orange cake. Today even the hot tea! Starting over again through long dirt roads in Stenestad areas, Maglaby on its way to Rönne Å river, and finally on to Esborrarp. Here, the road narrows and becomes particularly striking. Near a forest we decide to stop for something to eat. Again a barbeque. The place is particularly lovely. A soft blanket of moss and vegetation covers the forest floor and the sun's rays through the dense vegetation create a magical effect. My wife took the opportunity for a nap comfortably relaxed. Today burgers and sausage. Christian arrives on time for lunch! He made our itinerary on the contrary, hoping to meet us on the street. Can not miss the coffee to round off this wonderful day. The boys are returning home we take the opportunity to make a jump near Skäralid at the stuga Stefan and Carina. Unfortunately we can not find the exact place and saw the time we do we return home. Machera no opportunity to go back. the next

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem TMax500s avatar
    Reg.datum
    feb 2010