Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Ämne: 04 Mars 2017 - Kör och Grill ! Västersjön

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

04 Mars 2017 - Kör och Grill ! Västersjön

SVERIGE ON THE ROAD

Alla bilder här https://goo.gl/QAEyhy

I really need a walk in motion after a week quite stressful but I had not reckoned with the Swedish weather! The forecast for Saturday was excellent and I had planned a nice bike ride complete with a barbecue by the lake but at 7.30am the sound of rain on the windows had once made me lose enthusiasm. After a brief consultation by phone with my friends decide to defer the date but of course there were those who wanted to get out a motorcycle! At 10 am the window the unmistakable sound of a GS. Shortly after knocking on the door Became Pierr. I'm still in my pajamas I look at it with eyes still sleepy. Actually it stopped raining and the temperature It's about 7 degrees. There we take a caffe' together and just time to get dressed and we are already 'in motion direct to Oxie where waiting there already' Stefan Martin and to which is added in a short Niklas. Obviously we all basically want to go out with mc. It starts to Kågeröd and after about eighty kilometers we reach Finnstorpsdammen where we stop for a coffee. Of course it can't miss homemade cake, mandarin this time. It is available hot chocolate that Niklas has prepared with his stove. After about an hour Niklas and Martin leave us and we continue to Klippan and then climb towards Gyllsjö, Esborrap. Since then the path becomes exciting. Winds through woods and long dirt roads surrounded by unspoiled nature. Streams, small lakes, a true wonder. The only noise you hear Became one of our bikes. Finally we come to the lake Väster in a small area right by the lake. Here we begin to prepare a nice little fire is for the barbecue and is to warm a bit '. Nothing is missing, including the wine, of course, no alcohol! After the lunch can 'do not miss the caffe' with moka and sweet as pie remained. It begins to get dark and It's time to return not before he even crossed a long stretch of dirt road in the woods. As we passed we make a particularly pleasant meeting. A big deer crosses the road and then run away and disappear in the woods! Today could not end better! Until next time.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Liknande ämnen

1. Actionkameratest i MC-Folket mars 2017
    Av biker i forum Utrustning & Tillbehör
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-03-30, 09:15
  2. Söndag 26 Mars 2017 - MC-Tur
    Av charlyno i forum Träffar & Körningar
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-03-23, 15:58
  3. Mc- tur Lördag 18 Mars 2017
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-03-15, 15:47
  4. Lördag 11 Mars 2017 - Mc-tur - Kör och grill i skogen N. 2 !!
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-03-10, 14:57
  5. Lördag 18 Februari 2017 Mc-tur - Kör och grill !!
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-02-17, 16:51

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •