Resultat 1 till 2 av 2

Ämne: 12 februari 2017 - Flommen - kaffe på havet med snö

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

12 februari 2017 - Flommen - kaffe på havet med snö

All photos here https://goo.gl/qfxPnz

The sun is shining in a sky so blue that it's impossible to resist the temptation of a short bike ride in spite of the cold and a bit of ice on the streets. However, a short walk is not for nothing bad! Confinement in the direction of Skanör-Falsterbo but just made the first kilometers I see on the horizon threatening clouds approaching rapidly. Today I'm wrong direction but I wanted seafood so I continue on my way. Soon the sun gives way to the clouds but I'm confident and saw the direction in which they move the clouds would soon return to the sun. Arrival in Skanör to Flommen nature reserve near the town of Vellinge. The reserve is approximately 865 hectares with a shallow sea and is very particular for its bays and lagoons. In addition to being an area of ​​nesting and passage for many species of birds it is very popular in the summer as a bathing area. Parked the bike I'll take a long walk to the edge of the lagoon. The snow last week partly covers the beach and shallow waters are almost completely frozen. At times it comes out the sun by creating beautiful reflections on the lagoon. On the beach there are numerous wooden stuga with pastel colors that are almost rainbow landscape. One of them also has a small table on which I take this opportunity to prepare for the inevitable coffee with mocha. Taking a coffee with this sea and the Öresund Bridge gives you a certain serenity. The sun returns to shine and taken the bike I head to the small harbor even snowy quest. A few hundred meters of the old mill Skanör completely restored looks great though. It dates back to 1769 but there are records of a mill in this area since 1505. Shortly after the ancient church of Skanör in 1200 built in stages during the Middle Ages. Together with the Lund Cathedral and the churches of Västra Ingelstads and Dalby are the only ones to have a crypt. For today I am satisfied, I could not get better. the next

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Liknande ämnen

1. 19 feb 2017 - En bit av grusväg och en kaffe
    Av charlyno i forum Touring
    Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-02-19, 20:58
  2. Lördag 18 Februari 2017 Mc-tur - Kör och grill !!
    Av charlyno i forum Träffar & Körningar
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-02-17, 16:51
  3. Hoj-X 2010 - 5:e februari
    Av pewa i forum Träffar & Körningar
    Svar: 7
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-10-07, 14:59
  4. KAFFE.
    Av Gibson i forum Återfallsknutten - Arkiv
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2009-08-19, 00:24
  5. Gott kaffe.