Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Ämne: 6 Januari 2017 - Epiphany med is !

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

6 Januari 2017 - Epiphany med is !

ALL PHOTOS HERE https://goo.gl/X4VmZO

A witch quite chilly seen -7 degrees at 10 am but in return magnificent sunny day and no ice on the streets. So what better time to inaguare year and warm up the engine. After careful care in choosing clothing with 5 layers and double gloves we go on a short walk. The air is very crisp and despite the cold air that makes me burn a little tip of the nose often I open the visor of the helmet to breathe deeply. The trees are still browsing and the road often encounter small completely frozen pools of water on which is reflected sunlight, creating spectacular play of lights. June in brief Näsbyholms the lake, a small protected area where you can admire in all different seasons types of birds. The waters are partially frozen. Immediately after the June Svaneholm castle. The lake is completely frozen. Some boats are pretty much stuck in the ice. Impossible to move them. I saw that some guys are skating on the lake I'll take a little walk "across the sea"! Despite the ice is thick enough always puts a bit of fear to walk on. Left the castle I headed to the lookout over the Öresund Bridge that connects Sweden to Denmark. Given the low temperatures the first stretch of sea near the coast is completely frozen. A great show. The sun begins to set just behind the bridge. It ''s time to get a good coffee with my coffee maker and a cooker. The aroma of coffee fills the air soon intoxicating the senses and soon the palate! . The sun continues to decline and the sea will light a fire red. The last rays and the sun disappears over the horizon in a thousand shades of red and orange. The old lady made me such a great gift. Until next time.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

I love nature, it can open some facts about us and our personalities, http://bigpaperwriter.com/blog/epiphany-essay will tell you about Epiphany and ts importance!

Liknande ämnen

1. Tranresan 2017
    Av Ove i forum Träffar & Körningar
    Svar: 29
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-03-31, 21:06
  2. Söndag 26 Mars 2017 - MC-Tur
    Av charlyno i forum Träffar & Körningar
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-03-23, 15:58
  3. MC-mässan 2017
    Av Nina i forum Övrigt hojsnack
    Svar: 2