Resultat 1 till 6 av 6

Ämne: May 15, 2015 - The magic of rape fields and.....

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

May 15, 2015 - The magic of rape fields and.....

May 15, 2015 - The magic of rape fields - Christinehofs Ekopark - The Natural Reserve of Forsakar - Castle Widtsköfle - Åhus

All photos http://www.francescoinviaggio.it

..for those who have not already done so, sign the guestbook !!
    Http://goo.gl/y4Aj9V

VIDEO https://goo.gl/6Yoaaf

One of the things I love most of Sweden is spring. An explosion of a thousand colors that suddenly transform the whole territory, coloring as to eat, avenues, streets, fields, balconies, gardens. Everywhere a profusion of flowers, plants, trees of a green so intense as to leave you breathless. Just breathe deeply to be intoxicated by the scents. During this time the magic is repeated a bit 'everywhere for campaigns for one of the most spectacular and exciting events: the blooming fields of rapeseed (rapsolja). Just a few kilometers away from the city to stay literally enchanted by the intense yellow that the eye color fields. A show that often leaves you speechless and forcing many of the passers-by to stop for a photo or just stand there watching this immense spectacle of nature. With the bike I crossed these fields and I took the opportunity, where possible, along the tracks left by the tractor, for a walk surrounded by flowers. Amazing feeling. I left completely full of yellow pollen as to seem almost a chick! Accomplice a beautiful sunny day, I took the opportunity for a nice walk in motion. After the sublime magic of rape fields stopover Gardens Christinehofs Ekopark for a tasty snack. Here he could not miss the nutella and a good coffee with mocha, right now to respect the tradition! Soon after in the northern part of the village of Agusa, the 'Agusastugan old half-timbered farmhouse of the late 800. The last person who lived on this farm, Anna Mårtensson left it in the same condition as when you came here in 1873 with furniture, clothing, tools, household items. Now it's been transformed into a small museum. A few kilometers after June near Degeberga to visit the small but fantastic nature reserve Forsakar http://www.vattenriket.kristianstad....s/forsakar.php a deep gorge of about 40 meters where a stream that for two Sometimes he is making a jump of eight ten meters creating two fantastic waterfalls, among the highest of Skania. Here nature is left free to develop and change freely and the many fallen trees or dead are a characteristic part of the environment. Right in the middle of the waterfall, a naked man playing the violin in front of the indifference typical Scandinavian hundreds of people gathered not know for which event. After a good hour's walk takes me a nice trick and a coffee this time Swedish.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012
    A few kilometers after parking the bike in front of the Widtsköfle slott, one of the most beautiful castles in Renaissance style in Sweden. After a short walk in its beautiful park I headed to the town of Åhus is famous for its beaches but also for being the home of the factory of one of the world's most famous vodka, Absolut Vodka. After taking a photo at the headquarters of the factory and visited the beautiful cathedral in the old town, I end my day on the sea, in the famous Bryggan, the long jetty leading to the open sea. The day is beautiful and some guys take advantage to take the first swim of the season even though the screams water did not seem very hot! It 'time to go. On the road again dominant yellow of rapeseed. How wonderful. See you next time.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem erikns avatar
    Reg.datum
    maj 2013
    Nice pictures as always!

Strange that Raps really called Rape in english, I had to check that up.

It is more yellow than around Stockholm, I like fields with yellow rape.
    /Erik

Medlem TMax500s avatar
    Reg.datum
    feb 2010
    Like!

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2014-05-28, 14:53
  2. Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-06-09, 01:14
  3. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-03-19, 01:25