Resultat 1 till 2 av 2

Ämne: 18 Marzo 2015 - Jakriborg, Hjärup - Viderups slott.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

18 Marzo 2015 - Jakriborg, Hjärup - Viderups slott.

The summer has already arrived in Sweden and every opportunity is good for a short ride in moto..quando you can! Today will be a short ride but still interesting. First stop near Hjärup just before Lund. Here is a residential area rather special. This is the Jakriborg, a complex of about 400 houses built in the nineties in medieval style. It 'really curious to walk among these homes. It seems one of those villages where time has stopped, but in reality there is nothing old. The most striking thing in particular are the pastel colors of the houses that form a sort of rainbow in the blue sky. Under the rays of the sun reflect a magnificent light, creating shadows and charming corners. There is also a kind of fortified walls complete with a walkway and entrance arches! In short, a true medieval village of the modern era! I'll take a short break for a drink and then return the bike and walk towards the castle Viderup near the town of Eslöv http://www.algonet.se/~sylve_a/viderup.htm. The castle built in the early 1600 by Anna Brahe is characterized by its Renaissance style. Its location on an island fortress, rectangular and surrounded by large moats, give it a very picturesque. The water comes from the nearby river Kävlingeån, where in the meantime a small boat moves slowly along the path. Walking through the gardens that are open to the public, you can do the full tour of the castle. The calm waters of the moat reflect the castle, creating spectacular effects. I remain almost enchanted, stunned by this beauty. It would be nice to live here! Until next time

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Liknande ämnen

1. Jan 28, 2017 - Marsvinsholms slott - Ystad
    Av charlyno i forum Touring
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-02-17, 16:47
  2. God Jul 2015
    Av pewa i forum Om hojen.nu
    Svar: 11
    Senaste inlägg: 2015-12-23, 21:57