Resultat 1 till 2 av 2

Ämne: March 8, 2015 - From the forests, the lakes, the rivers, the sea just to start the se

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

March 8, 2015 - From the forests, the lakes, the rivers, the sea just to start the se

SWEDEN ON THE ROAD
    March 8, 2015 - From the forests, the lakes, the rivers, the sea just to start the season!
    ALL PHOTOS ON http://www.francescoinviaggio.it
    Finally after a long period of forced break for various reasons you back on the road. I chose to do an amazing sunny day than those that put you just want to get on the bike and go for any destination, the wind caressing, touching the sky with a finger, breathing emotions that only a true lover of the bike can understand. I headed to Höör. From here a succession of forests, small lakes, castles and a beautiful river. Right on one of the banks I see a small picnic table, which irresistible temptation to eat something and get a nice coffee as it should. Water rushes along a series of small waterfalls, its sound is almost a melody that relaxes you, makes you not think about anything, just to the wonder of this place. The bread with nutella and coffee with mocha do the rest. After a long pause allotment to the territory of Älgelholm to reach the lakes Rös and Västerbotten. It 'a road that I know very well and I do with pleasure every time you step around here. Crossing the two lakes in the middle and then turning left begins a long dirt road that runs along the lake Väster. The forest here is magnificent and the road that follows is a real pleasure. The light is beautiful and I can not stop along the shore, leaving pampered by the warmth of the sun, the light breeze blowing on the lake and the magical silence of nature. Reluctantly allotment to the sea to arrive soon in the heart of the reserve near Kronoskogen Älgelholm. A long white sand beach surrounded by a huge pine forest. Here is the UFO Momument. It is a monument in the shape of the spacecraft around three tons with circles representing the imprint left from the landing of an alien spacecraft allegedly May 18, 1946! The history or legend behind this monument is very special. The then twenty-eight Gösta Carlsson was returning home after leaving the clearing where he was sitting and listening to the birds singing. Was going through the pine forest when suddenly he saw a huge light in the trees, then the meeting with the ship and her crew! All told in a highly successful book "Mötet the gläntan" meeting in the clearing. Here you will find in Swedish is a brief excerpt of what happened that distant night of 1946 http://www.ufo.se/fakta/artiklar/carlsson.shtml. Will be true, we'll never know. It is still a fun story and at the same time mysterious. After a nice walk back into motion to direct me towards the Kullaberg peninsula and the adjoining reserve and the fantastic lighthouse overlooking the rocky ridge that descends to the sea. The sun is almost over and this time I want to enjoy it fully. I go down on the small beach Ransviks on the west side of the headland. Here accompany gaze at the sun disappear over the sea, leaving behind an endless world of emotions and colors. Until next time

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2017-03-15, 12:44
  2. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2015-03-27, 17:15
  3. Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-08-26, 20:01
  4. Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-06-09, 01:14