Resultat 1 till 6 av 6

Ämne: 06 Lug. 2014 - Kullamöllan -Kaffestugan Alunbruket - Immelns - SWEDEN

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

06 Lug. 2014 - Kullamöllan -Kaffestugan Alunbruket - Immelns - SWEDEN

ALL PHOTOS ON http://www.francescoinviaggio.it - SWEDEN ON THE ROAD in 2014

It was not long ago that my wife kept me company in my outings in motion. Accomplice "flea on vacation" by her grandmother finally we can arrange a nice ride. It starts in the direction of Tomelilla and the outside temperature is very unusual for Sweden, 29 °! We crossed endless fields of wheat from those green-yellow, a real spectacle. On the road the Kullamöllan an old mill in 1850 working perfectly with all its original equipment. Luck has it that we come to the MOLLANS dag, day in which you can visit for free the old mill! After a break of half an hour's start crossing the beautiful area around the Christinehofsekopark then come in an idyllic place the Kaffestugan Alunbruket http://alunbruket.com/ the oldest of all Kaffestuga Skania. The half-timbered house dates back to 1700 and it is here that in 1930 Mrs. Hilda Nilsson began serving the first coffee to the guests who came from this side to visit the nature reserve Verkeån and the famous red slopes, very popular at that time. Even today the third and fourth generations of the same family running this incredible place. Everything is done strictly in the home. Simply delicious cakes, specialty of the house. The garden is an explosion of colors, with flowers, plants and trees. All around the old half-timbered houses that seem to come out of a fairy tale. Really extraordinary. After a good hour and a half reluctantly leave this place and head to the lake Immelna about 30 km north of Kristianstad. The road passes through great forests and farmlands. Finally we arrive at the destination. The place is really lovely, nestled in a quiet wonderful. On the shores of the lake from the dock where many swim. The view is amazing, also because of the spectacular day. We relax a bit 'lying quietly on the lawn waiting for "dinner." We brought along everything you need for a grilled vegetable burger, with lots of tomato, cucumber, onion and Keckup! Of course you can not miss a good mocha coffee and mint tea as a digestive! Too bad he forgot the cakes! The rest of the time is spent in total relaxation. Today is my wife who acts as a "model" to take some photos at sunset with an extraordinary light. The result is truly remarkable .. Thanks love. at the next

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem TMax500s avatar
    Reg.datum
    feb 2010
    Like!

Medlem jrutgerss avatar
    Reg.datum
    sep 2012
    Awesome pictures!!
    Just hoping that your beautiful wife's helmet isn't the very noisy Airoh Matisse...

Så kan det gå…

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av jrutgers Visa inlägg
    Awesome pictures!!
    Just hoping that your beautiful wife's helmet isn't the very noisy Airoh Matisse...

Så kan det gå…
    ...jag kör inte fort !!

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2014-06-18, 12:31
  2. Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2014-06-02, 21:48
  3. 17 Maggio 2014 - Lundakarnevalen ! Sweden
    Av charlyno i forum Touring
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2014-05-18, 20:00
  4. Svar: 3