Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Ämne: 15 June 2014 - Wånas slott Utställningar - Sweden

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

15 June 2014 - Wånas slott Utställningar - Sweden

ALL PICS ON www.francescoinviaggio.it - SVEZIA ON THE ROAD 2014

Bright sunshine and pleasant temperatures. I take this opportunity for a half a day on the road. Let the E22 near Hörby through a very nice area of woods, small lakes and large cultivated fields, grazing in the absolute quiet herds of horses and cows. The scent of the forest is intense, wonderfully fragrant. I open the visor and breath deeply. Large stretches of unpaved road through these places. It 'a spell to stop in nothing. Recover the silence, the stillness. Through a great river, which with its water slides rapidly along the path. For a few minutes I turn off the bike. The roar of the water echoed all around. Really a great show. Shortly after I reach the destination of today Wanas slott Utställningar http://www.wanas.se/. It is a great castle whose origins date back to 1500. During the war between Sweden and Denmark was a great strategic role. He was burned and rebuilt and the current appearance reflects the project of 1680. E 'surrounded by a large park in which there is an old oak tree in 1500 on which, at one time, were hanged enemies. But the castle is also and above all a place where art, nature and history meet. Since 1987 we began to build and gather in its gardens contemporary works of art. Each year the Nordic and international artists exhibit their somewhat bizarre, quirky and amazing works of art. Today, the park boasts over 50 permanent works and each year more than 5,000 children participate in educational activities by the artist Marika Wachtmeister. The visit is really exciting. A surprising combination of nature-art marvel. The park also is of extraordinary beauty. In its centennial forest, stands the great oak of 500. Huge, majestic, silent tells his great story. I do not hide your arm around her, as if to feel his breath. Inside the forest also works of art hearing including "disturbing voice" calling mom. Walking the voice comes at the same time from different places of the forest. I will not conceal that gave me goose bumps! After the visit, before heading home, I'll take a short break in the picnic area adjacent to the park, where, with my "trusty" I make a great mocha coffee with the delicious chocolate chip cookies! After about an hour and a half arrived in Malmö. Here I meet with Joseph (Bepy Forum of Mototurismo.it) he Sicilian passage for a solo trip to the North Cape. We know online but it is always a pleasure to meet and to personally know a biker. I wanted to host it, but he insisted so much to want to stay in a hotel that in the end I gave up. So we went home for a moment from the hotel to book online and check the parking lot. Shortly after we were already at the hotel with lots of parked bikes. The time for a shower and then a short walk to the center and then round off the evening with a great dinner and a good beer. Hello Joseph was a pleasure to meet you. I take this opportunity to wish you a lot of good road. See you in Sicily. at the next

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2014-04-28, 20:28
  2. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-11-20, 16:37
  3. Svar: 8