Sidan 5 av 5 FörstaFörsta ... 345
Resultat 41 till 42 av 42

Ämne: Synka förgasare

Medlem erikns avatar
    Reg.datum
    maj 2013
    Aldrig... Jag kanske har fattat fel, men jag tror (observera tror) att det bara behövs om den stått ett tag. Det för att fylla flottörhusen med bränsle som dunstat bort, kranen öppnar ju inte förrän den får vakum annars, och är det låg nivå där så får man nöta länge på startmotorn innan den fyllt flottörhusen.

Men det är min teori, ej bekräftad av sakkunniga. Har ingen manual till min hoj.
    /Erik

Medlem jrutgerss avatar
    Reg.datum
    sep 2012
    När man talar om trollen. Hittade denna lilla beskrivning om hur man kan gå tillväga för att göra sitt egna YICS scheptezial verktyg.
    Jag skall skicka i nya stift idag och lite 98 oktan för att se om det kanske kan hjälpa min synnerlilgt svårtstartade hoj, och om det inte funkar så blir etapp II, ett verktyg för förgasarsynkronisering..

Parts to build a YICS tool
    1 - 16' long section of #6x32 treaded rod
    7 - 5/16 washers with a 1/8" hole
    1 - 3/4" fender washer with 1/8" hole
    1-1/2" section of rubber gas line hose - approx. 3/8" O.D. and 1/8" I.D. cut to 1/2" long (3)
    1 - #6x32 wing nut
    1 - #6x32 lock nut
    12" of 1/4" I.D. copper tubing

The later models of Yamaha (1982 & newer) use a YICS ( Yamaha Induction Control System) which is basically a vacuum balancing system in the intake manifold. A gallery is located just below the intake passages connecting all four intakes together via small air passages (approx. 1/8" ) the gallery itself is approx. 3/8" in diameter and 16" long on the 1100's. ( one of these days I'll convert to metric )To balance the carbs and set the idle mixtures properly the YICS must be rendered deactive so a true vacuum can be established. A special tool is required to seal the YICS passages while this adjusting is going on. The tool incorporates three rubber hose sections to act as seals, they are located in such a way as to isolate the passages from each other. To use just remove the gallery plug, it's located on the left side of the engine just below the carburetor inlets, should be 12mm. Slide the tool all the way in until the fender washer come in contact with the tube. Now while holding the bent part of the treaded rod tighten the wing nut till firm. Hook up your gauges or carb sticks. Start the engine and allow to warm up. It is normal for the engine to idle slower than normal so you may have to increase the idle speed to 1000 - 1200 rpm. Now proceed to adjust the idle mixture on each carb for maximum rpm. should be approx. 1- 1/2 turns out. Sync. the carbs for even intake vacuum balance. Shut down and remove the gauges & YICS tool tighten the gallery plug to 100 inch pounds ( firm but not gorilla ) reset the idle speed and your finished!! How it works, tightening the wing nut squashed the rubber hose sections and causes them to grow in diameter sealing against the gallery walls. the section closest to the wing nut is positioned directly under the #1 cylinder passage sealing this on from #2,3&4 the second seal is set between #2&3 isolating these two and the end seal is between #3&4 so intake vacuum is now independent and not shared by the other cylinders. BTW the YICS system helps the cold start back fire that the non-Yics machines are prone to. You can achieve similar results on the older machines by connecting the carbs together. just get some rubber gas line and two tee connectors remove the rubber plugs from the balance tubes and hook the four carbs together using the tees on #2&3 and the rubber hose. You'll notice a slightly faster and smoother idle.
    Bifogade bilder Bifogade bilder

Liknande ämnen

1. Förgasare
    Av Evert i forum Touring
    Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2020-09-27, 21:08
  2. Synka förgasare
    Av Slopy i forum Mekhörnan
    Svar: 9
    Senaste inlägg: 2020-06-21, 19:16
  3. synka throttlana på en insprutare
    Av Hondamannen i forum Mekhörnan