Resultat 1 till 9 av 9

Ämne: June 5 - Havgårdssjön-Jordberga-Tosterups-Bollerups-Ales Stenar - Sweden

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

June 5 - Havgårdssjön-Jordberga-Tosterups-Bollerups-Ales Stenar - Sweden

.. still a beautiful day in the company of my friend Mateusz between the streets and the beautiful landscapes of Sweden. Through a long forest we reached the lake Havgård. The calmissime waters were a mirror reflecting the sky and clouds, forming a whole between sky and water. Around us a quiet herd of cows grazing watching us a little 'surprise of our presence. From there through small roads surrounded by huge fields of oilseed rape (in Sweden Raps) of a yellow color we have come to the beautiful Castle of Tosterups with its large medieval tower. Its current structure dates back to 1760 but we have news of the castle already in 1400. Just 5 km after the village of Bollerups whose castle was built at the end of 1400. And 'situated on an islet surrounded by a large moat in whose waters they swim happily ducks and swans. Adjacent to the beautiful church of Bollerups. Today the town is home to an agricultural college. View the sunny day we had to conclude our tour pointing out to sea, and exactly in Ales Stenar a megalithic burial dating back to 500 AD Situated on a hill with a beautiful view of the sea is made up of 59 large sandstone boulders arranged in such a way as to form the outline of a stone boat 67 meters long. Several hypotheses about the origin of this site. One of these gives the site an astronomical or calendrical function for the position in which they are located some stones. To round off a nice lunch of fried fish and potatoes onion jam, a real treat in addition to the various tastes of different types of smoked fish. at the next

ALL PHOTOS ON www.francescoinviaggio.it - SVEZIA ON THE ROAD 2013

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem TMax500s avatar
    Reg.datum
    feb 2010
    I've written it before, and I'll write it again ...

You have a special skill to make the landscape in Skåne look marvellous. You should get a kick back from the Skåne Tourist Board!

How about your motorcycle friends from Italy ands Sicily - will your images inspire them to pay you a visit in your new country?

Medlem rakarörs avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2011
    Beautiful pictures!
    Fjädring är överskattat..

Medlem GeländeSports avatar
    Reg.datum
    aug 2010
    I fully agree with "raka rör", Your photos are beautiful, like always. I have to admit it's interesting seeing your own country with someone else's eyes, makes you realize how beautiful it actually is. Thanks!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jul 2011
    Yes, really stunning pictures.

I've actually been to a few of these roads and places, but they don't look that great when I'm there...

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012
    tack så mycket Jag ska flyga till italien för tre i veckor. När jag kommer till boka, hoppas jag att träffa någon av er för att köra tillsammas. Jag bor i Malmö. Er år välkommen

Medlem TMax500s avatar
    Reg.datum
    feb 2010
    Du börjar bli bra på svenska!

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2014-06-18, 12:31
  2. Svar: 11
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-07-24, 14:10
  3. Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-06-09, 01:14
  4. Svar: 5