Resultat 1 till 3 av 3

Ämne: 15 Mag. 2013 - Christinehofsekopark - SWEDEN

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

15 Mag. 2013 - Christinehofsekopark - SWEDEN

Beautiful sunny day, temperatures between 18 and 22 degrees, in short, perfect for a nice walk in motion between the colors of spring in Sweden. The people is green. Meadows and forests are colored by a thousand shades of green, the scent of flowers fills the air making it really sublime travel by motorcycle. The kilometers run faster. Through a beautiful forest follows the shore Kranke on its way to the lake shortly after Vomb where I stop at a square with a nice little beach, where there is a long strip of stone that goes up to enter the waters of the lake. The view is superb and I do enjoy a beautiful swan. I sip a cup of coffee accompanied by a delicious sweet cinnamon enjoying the fresh air of the lake and especially the silence and peace that characterize these fantastic places. Through streets and views to take your breath away and a short visit to a Bjärsjölagårds Slott castle whose origins date back to 1500 with its curious barn, I head towards the Christinehofs Slott Ekopark http://www.christinehofsekopark.se/ a fantastic area characterized by a natural landscape exciting. Here are some of the most beautiful natural areas of Scania and important cultural sites. The castle dates back to 1737 and is characterized by a beautiful baroque garden with two long rows along the sides of twins. Parking the bike in front of the castle and through the illustrative panels decide which path to take. I opt for the Borstakärrs våtmarker (blue route) about 3 km long, starting from the castle through the Trädgårdsmästarbostaden - Södra and Norra Borstakärr Borstakärr to return back to the manor. It is a wetland with a series of small lakes joined by the pontoons that make the walk really lovely. Completely immersed in nature through a beautiful forest, and then again through the small lakes and come again castle. Here I take this opportunity to make a short picnic and comfortably lying on the grass under a beautiful sun do not even realize I am that I fell asleep for more than half an hour! Fantastic. Now we want to own a nice cafe. The sun is still high but it's time to go back home. A little detour on the way back leads me through a dense forest and then check on the shores of Lake Fjällfota. How wonderful spring in Sweden. At the next

ALL PICS HERE http://www.francescoinviaggio.it/RIE...OAD%202013.htm

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Liknande ämnen

1. 18 OTT 2013 - A half-day of autumn - Sweden
    Av charlyno i forum Touring
    Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-10-21, 07:25