Resultat 1 till 10 av 10

Ämne: 11 Ott. 2012 Kullaberg-Nimis e la micronazione di Ladonia ! Sweden

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

11 Ott. 2012 Kullaberg-Nimis e la micronazione di Ladonia ! Sweden

07.30 beautiful sunny day for those that put in an irresistible urge to bike. Outdoor temperature 3 °! The weather from the sun in all Skania and I can not let this opportunity slip away to point my bike to the Natural Reserve of Kullaberg north of Hoganas about 120 km from Malmo. This is an area of ​​high biodiversity, the center of numerous rare species, designated as "Important Bird Area", with large forests and steep cliffs but also become famous for hosting Nimis and Arx two bizarre, extraordinary and abstract works of art of ' Swedish artist Lars Vilks, whose legal battles with the Swedish government, which wanted to demolish the works, led to both a great reputation in the world and the ability to keep his works. The artist's anger was such that in 1996, as a sign of total dissent, proclaimed the independence of the nation of Ladonia about 1 square km of which Nimis and Arx are the capitals! But it's over .. for those who want to deepen [url] http://erewhon.ticonuno.it/2002/rete/ladonia/ladonia.htm [/ url] or circles or Nimis Ladonia on the web! In 2007 the artist was involved in an international dispute by making a series of drawings that depicted the Islamic prophet Muhammad as a dog and this arousing the anger of the Islamic world and received numerous death threats. Since then living under police protection. [Url] http://it.knowledgr.com/04790679/LarsVilks [/ url] Well I had the pleasure of meeting him just to work on his work Nimis, to chat a bit 'in Swedish and a photograph of me in his company , after the two gorilla watching him on sight you are sure of my safety!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012
    On the way to Kullaberg amid scenic landscapes duty to stop Brunnby to visit the beautiful church built in granite, whose main attraction is the ceiling covered with frescoes of extraordinary beauty. It is said that there are no more saints who look upon you here than in any other church in Scania! From there I walked to the center of the reserve accommodation through beautiful places of forests, sea and cliffs. Welcomed me to the stand a pretty scogliattolo that from the top of his tree watching me curiously. The view from the headland near the lighthouse is breathtaking, also because of a very clear day. After a walk along the cliffs and ate two sandwiches in absolute peace and quiet, I took the bike to direct after the small village of Springs and from there to the many paths through the reserve. From here, a walk of about 2.5 km between woods and cliffs until you reach after a difficult descent to Ladonia! I was speechless. I was alone and I went immediately to the tower next to the sea where you can see all the work of Lars Vilks in its majesty. 75 tons of wood to form a sort of enchanted castle. Incredible. After about an hour I heard the beat hits and I saw a guy who planted nails on a small tower, guarded by two gorillas. I immediately realized that I was lucky enough to meet him at work in his own work! After a chat and greeted the artist I started the grueling climb! After drinking two liters of water are finally broken down, to my last stop before returning to the church of Malmo Väsby the thirteenth century burial place of the son of the famous astronomer Tycho Brahe real. So a great day. Good vision and look at the video of Nimis
    ALL PHOTOS HERE '

http://www.francescoinviaggio.it/REP...adonia%20!.htm

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem TMax500s avatar
    Reg.datum
    feb 2010
    I've written it before, and I write it again....
    Wonderful photos!!

Medlem Molgans avatar
    Reg.datum
    maj 2008
    Vilks. You can admire the man for his dedication or regard him as the equivalent of a internet troll in arts. He picks infected topics and twist them to aggrevate as many as possible. Cheap but effective, and since the essence of art is to provoke it's ok I guess. Great pictures as always!
    Senast redigerat av Molgan den 2012-10-13 klockan 00:00.
    Grusmysfilm.
    Kurvnötarfilm.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Mats Liifv Visa inlägg
    Den som aldrig kört vilse har inte sett världen!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jun 2012
    Bellissima! Var där några år sedan, då utan mc. Fast med en 2000 GTV -72.
    Kan verkligen rekommendera ett besök där. Likaså beredskapsmuseet i Helsingborg.

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-11-21, 14:54
  2. Svar: 8
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-09-06, 15:07
  3. Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-07-23, 08:16
  4. Svar: 7
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-05-11, 15:34
  5. Svar: 5
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-04-23, 21:29

Behörigheter för att posta