Resultat 1 till 9 av 9

Ämne: 03 Sept. 2012 "SWEDEN ON THE ROAD" Castles and Forest

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

03 Sept. 2012 "SWEDEN ON THE ROAD" Castles and Forest

still ... a great day on the road in Viking land. 18-24 °, the sun and the peace and quiet of the countryside in Sweden. 195 km castles, forests and an ancient monastery in the lake. First stop is the picturesque castle of Hjularod located in the beautiful forest of beech north of Vombsjön above åssluttningen to Harlösa. The stately red brick, moat and drawbridge was built between 1894-97 in romantic medieval and designed by architects Clason and Wahlman although there are reports of earlier fortifications since 1300. Then through the forests around Södra Rörum through small roads surrounded by nature. Finally the wonderful Bosjökloster Slott och Trädgårdar, ancient old monastery-castle in the lakeside Ringsjon. It was founded in 1080 when a Benedictine monastery for women was built on the lake shore. The oldest monument in which it is mentioned is a letter of Pope Lucius 1881. The place is really lovely. A huge rose garden smells intensely throughout the surrounding air, and you can drink a good cup of coffee with lots of candy with a beautiful view of the lake! Good Vision ! All pics here http://www.francescoinviaggio.it/SVE...THE%20ROAD.htm

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem Figureheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    okt 2009
    Nice to see that you´re enjoying our country! I must say I´m impressed by you photos. Really nice! And fun to see parts of Sweden I´ve never seen before. It´s the back side of living here. You don´t explore the country as you would if you were a tourist... But I´ll gues that is regardless where you live. =)
    For those about to rock - We salute you!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Figurehead Visa inlägg
    Nice to see that you´re enjoying our country! I must say I´m impressed by you photos. Really nice! And fun to see parts of Sweden I´ve never seen before. It´s the back side of living here. You don´t explore the country as you would if you were a tourist... But I´ll gues that is regardless where you live. =)

Ankan1
    Gäst
    Great, the B-I-G chair at the old and former IKEA place in Malmo.I use to pass it from time to time an still wonder how it would feel to sit there on the top at this chair and look att the surrounding area.

The pictures of the castle Bosjökloster reminds me of the long gone and burried King and Queen in the cellar of Lunds Domkyrka.There is a funny giant in this cellar who holds one of the pillars to the church.Guess that dude has his days filled upp ... lol ...

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Ankan1 Visa inlägg
    Great, the B-I-G chair at the old and former IKEA place in Malmo.I use to pass it from time to time an still wonder how it would feel to sit there on the top at this chair and look att the surrounding area.

The pictures of the castle Bosjökloster reminds me of the long gone and burried King and Queen in the cellar of Lunds Domkyrka.There is a funny giant in this cellar who holds one of the pillars to the church.Guess that dude has his days filled upp ... lol ...

ALL PICS ABOUT LUND HERE

http://www.francescoinviaggio.it/SVE...20!/index.html

Ankan1
    Gäst
    Been there, seen that, done that ... LOL.Yeah, i should have guessed that.

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-09-14, 17:24
  2. 15.08.2012 "on the road in Viking land"
    Av charlyno i forum Touring
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-08-26, 00:41
  3. Svar: 7
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-05-11, 15:34
  4. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-02-19, 21:29
  5. Svar: 7