Resultat 1 till 5 av 5

Ämne: 21 to 22 July 2012 - Sweden on the road ... finally!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

21 to 22 July 2012 - Sweden on the road ... finally!

Finally ... a nice weeend on the road by car and motorcycle after a long period of "forced break". The vagaries of my back lately I have forced many cancellations.

ALL THE PICTURES ON [url] http://www.francescoinviaggio.it/SVEZIA ON THE ROAD.htm [/ url]

So Saturday, July 21 to begin the beautiful castle of Borgeby just 23 miles from Malmo and the magnificent nature reserve near Bjärekustens Förslöv about 125 kma north of Malmo. A haven to calm body and soul. The day could not have ended in the best way with a spectacular sunset over the sea.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012
    Today on July 22 last bike! I decided it was time to devote my time to my passion. Without thinking twice. Let's hope so! So with my wife we headed towards the enchanting ruins of the castle Stjärneholms. From there to the Swedish countryside between some of the many churches scattered in the south of Sweden and finally the beautiful castle private Dybäck near Ystad. I came back with a smile on his face like a child .. and with the wind, the smells, odors and many other sensations that only a motorcycle can give me. Pending the report ... enjoy Greetings from the land of Vikings P. S. .. for those who pass by here .. do not forget to hop over to Malmo. Coffee and sweets are on the house "Ventimiglia"!

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem TMax500s avatar
    Reg.datum
    feb 2010
    As I've written before, wonderful photos! You're an artist, charlyno!

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 4
    Senaste inlägg: 2013-09-30, 21:38
  2. Svar: 8
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-09-06, 15:07
  3. 21-22 July ON THE ROAD IN SWEDEN
    Av charlyno i forum Touring
    Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-07-30, 23:14
  4. Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-07-30, 22:58
  5. Svar: 7