Resultat 1 till 8 av 8

Ämne: Hi all! New member here...

Hi all! New member here...

Hi everybody!

My name is Dimitris and I apologize for not speaking swedish (yet). I'm still learning, so hopefully after some time... :-)

I've relocated to Göteborg for work since last year and so far I'm loving every moment of it! I even brought my R6 with me, though unfortunately it ended up being stolen just one month afterwards.
    It took me a while to get the money together, but I am now again in the market for a motorcycle, looking for something rather cheap to start with and also drivable by my girlfriend (something like the Kawasaki ER6 looks like a good option for now). For later on I have my crosshairs on someting closer to my taste, like the BMW S1000RR.

I would like to hook up with any guys living nearby and get to meet more MC-fans in Sweden in general!

Also, I was curious if you guys have any trackdays from time to time? It's been a while since I was in a racetrack and I kind of miss it, but I don't know the situation in Sweden.

PS: Not that it matters, but I happen to be a California Superbike School coach as well. So if any of you guys have attended the schools and have any questions, etc. I'd be happy to help out! :-)

Medlem Zeeuuss avatar
    Reg.datum
    jul 2011

Thumbs up

Hi MiDWaN,

I haven't been a member for that long in this forum but I have read quite a few treads by now and I have not yet seen any trackdays arranged by Hojen.nu.

But, svmc is a good way to find what you are looking for I think.
    Just browse to http://www.svmc.se/

Good luck and welcome to this community.

/Zeeuus

Medlem Figureheads avatar
    Reg.datum
    okt 2009
    Hi, and welcome to Hojen.nu! =)
    Good to see that you decided to say hello despite the fact that you don´t speek Swedish! Where are you from? Dimitris sounds a bit baltic?
    I´m not living anywhere near Gothemburg, nore am I driving a race bike for that matter (I´m more of a custom guy myself), I just wanted to say hi.
    But, as far as I know, the only race track in the Gothemburg area is Falkenbergs Motorbana. And that really Isn´t that close to Gothemburg anyhow. It´s about 100 km south of Gothenburg if I´m not completely mistaken. Have no idea if it´s open for public though...
    For those about to rock - We salute you!

Medlem Molgans avatar
    Reg.datum
    maj 2008
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av Figurehead Visa inlägg
    And that really Isn´t that close to Gothemburg anyhow. It´s about 100 km south of Gothenburg if I´m not completely mistaken.
    Just have to say that 100 km isn't far, have travelled longer distances just for a cup of coffee. =) Anyway, as Zeeuus said, SMC (svmc) is a good place to start looking for trackdays.
    Grusmysfilm.
    Kurvnötarfilm.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Mats Liifv Visa inlägg
    Den som aldrig kört vilse har inte sett världen!

Thanks for the replies, I had already seen SMC but I was wondering if people from forums also arrange trackdays (like we did back in Greece where I come from).

In any case, 100km is not too far for me eiher... Usually a day trip would be in the range of 250-300km so it's certainly within that.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jul 2011
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av MiDWaN Visa inlägg
    Thanks for the replies, I had already seen SMC but I was wondering if people from forums also arrange trackdays (like we did back in Greece where I come from).

In any case, 100km is not too far for me eiher... Usually a day trip would be in the range of 250-300km so it's certainly within that.
    Hello there Dimitris

You might also want to check out the tracks "Anderstorp" as well as "Ring Knutstorp". I know for a fact that Ring Knutstorp (it is a bit of a drive for you to get there) does arrange track days for cars. I've been there with my friends Fiat Punto GT and Lancia A112 Abarth

Surely they must arrange something similar for bikes...

Thanks, I'll definitely check them out!

Bloggare Ninas avatar
    Reg.datum
    maj 2007
    Found any track days, race events yet? You can find racing tracks & days at sporthoj.com:

Racing days / courses
    Racing forum

Welcome to Sweden, sorry for your loss but you need to lock your bike real tight and safe. I always garage my bikes during night time. Leaving them outside is like give the thieves opportunity to steal the bike. Some even steal them during working hours. I use several locks, but if they want to they steal it anyway. I can only make the their work a little bit longer. Not unusual they use a van, a few guys lift the bike inside and take off.

Behörigheter för att posta

• Du får inte posta nya ämnen
  • Du får inte posta svar
  • Du får inte posta bifogade filer
  • Du får inte redigera dina inlägg
  •