Resultat 1 till 8 av 8

Ämne: May 7, 2012 "Sweden on the road" My first outing ...

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

May 7, 2012 "Sweden on the road" My first outing ...

was from April 17 ... (my first official day on earth Viking) that looking at the "Sweden on the road" dl my site that says "Work in progress" ... I was out of tune a little bit! There were some beautiful days, sunny and warm and I would love to have my bike ..
    Since June, however, I have to wait to pick her up and this section is devoted to touring in Sweden and beyond, taking advantage of a half day today I had my first ride on the road in Viking land .. even if by car. 80 km of pure pleasure! I was prepared for this ride the bike .. but I could not resist! All roads immersed in the Swedish countryside. First stop about 15 miles from Malmo in a small pond where they are numerous species of birds to nest. Outside, a beautiful surprise. A magnificent church which dates back to 1200 surrounded by greenery. Immediately after un'antichissimo windmill on a hill with a breathtaking view. Then I came across a forest at Castle Torups, just wonderful. A few kilometers and once magnificent church of 1100! A real surprise .. the interior completely frescoed with paintings dating back to medieval times. A spectacle. Through vast yellow meadows are reached in Castle Hackeberga. Pure magic, its gardens and the huge lake that surrounds it. And finally, through the forest to the castle .. I returned home literally ecstatic! Pending a detailed report ... enjoy! Here all the photos http://www.francescoinviaggio.it/SVEZIA% 20on% 20the% 20ROAD.htm

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2011
    Fina bilder.Vad har du för kamera ?

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012
    Nikon D300s with obb. Nikon 18-200 VR II and a Sigma 10-20

Medlem TMax500s avatar
    Reg.datum
    feb 2010
    Lovely pics! Your are already becoming something of a Tourism Ambassador for Skåne! As you have seen, Skåne has a lot to offer when it comes to beautiful sceneries. *stated by a Non-Skåne Resident*

Medlem pentti01s avatar
    Reg.datum
    jun 2011
    Citat Ursprungligen postat av TMax500 Visa inlägg
    Lovely pics! Your are already becoming something of a Tourism Ambassador for Skåne! As you have seen, Skåne has a lot to offer when it comes to beautiful sceneries. *stated by a Non-Skåne Resident*
    I agree, " flat out " When you can; please give us more pics !
    Written by a another "Non-Skåne resident"

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 8
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-09-06, 15:07
  2. Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-08-31, 11:28
  3. 15.08.2012 "on the road in Viking land"
    Av charlyno i forum Touring
    Svar: 1
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-08-26, 00:41
  4. Svar: 2
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-02-19, 21:29