Resultat 1 till 4 av 4

Ämne: Hi my name is Francesco..alias Charlyno from Italy !

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012

Hi my name is Francesco..alias Charlyno from Italy !

Hi guys
    My name is Francesco born in 1968 in Palermo Italy - Married to my sweet Laura and father of a beautiful girl named Astrid, I live in Palermo ... but not for long!

My wife is Swedish Malmo. For over 11 years in Italy but by February 1 will return to live in Sweden and I with her, but between March or April

A degree in Business Administration, an administrative official in life are at a hospital in my city, an activity that allows me to have enough free time to my great passion, motorcycles. They are biker from the age of 14 when I bought my first motorcycle, the legendary Vespa PK 50 and then make the "big jump" when I passed a Honda 125 with which Paris Dakar with a friend of mine I made my first Vespa 150 RIDE, Greece between Athens and the island of Santorini. I was sixteen! Since then it has been a long time and have changed the Suzuki DR 600, Yamaha XT 600, Honda Transalp 650, Kawasaki KLV 1000, BMW GS 800 F and the latest addition to BMW 1200 GS and a lot of traveling. In all these years I have shot almost the whole of Europe, always riding my moto.Una passion for motorcycles, touring and traveling in general. My dream is to be able to know in the whole world, every aspect, every place, tradition, lifestyle and culture. Every journey enriches me in and stays with me forever.

I love my land, Sicily, in which I organize more interesting weekend in search of ancient traditions, festivals and special events on the road course. From April 2, 2007 I opened this on my website www.francescoinviaggio.it in order to share with you all, my travels, my emotions, stories, photos and video around the world and my beloved Sicily. No profit, just the pleasure of making all of you to share my experiences and maybe draw something interesting for your next vacation

As mentioned above between March and April will come to live in Malmo in Sweden and I hope to know some of you together and organize daytrips in motion. If you want to contact me for anything do not hesitate to call me or email fracharly2001@yahoo.it or to the cell. +393286183426 Or on Skype user fracharly2001

sorry but I don't speak Swedish but still some word .. but I'll learn quickly

Greetings to all
    Senast redigerat av charlyno den 2012-01-10 klockan 18:32.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jul 2011
    Ciao Fransesco, come va, raga?

I have italian roots, but was born and raised in Sweden. So culturally speaking, I call myself Swedish Unfortunately, I don't speak many words Italian, but luckily, I also know English

I also happen to live in Malmö and I ride an Aprilia Atlantic 500cc motorcycle-scooter. I think there are more people here on this forum that live in or near Malmö. Surely we should be able to arrange a day trip or something around the region.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jan 2012
    Hi Reject

i will be in Malmo for a week from 21 Jannuary till 29. We can meet for a coffe if you want just to know you.

Citat Ursprungligen postat av Reject Visa inlägg
    Ciao Fransesco, come va, raga?

I have italian roots, but was born and raised in Sweden. So culturally speaking, I call myself Swedish Unfortunately, I don't speak many words Italian, but luckily, I also know English

I also happen to live in Malmö and I ride an Aprilia Atlantic 500cc motorcycle-scooter. I think there are more people here on this forum that live in or near Malmö. Surely we should be able to arrange a day trip or something around the region.

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jul 2011
    Hello

To be honest, I was thinking more of a general get-to-together drive this summer with more people from the forum.

Liknande ämnen

1. Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2014-05-19, 20:21
  2. 28 Dec. 2013 - Sicily in my heart - Italy
    Av charlyno i forum Touring
    Svar: 3
    Senaste inlägg: 2014-01-12, 10:57
  3. 01 Mar. 2012 SCENT OF THE SEA! SICILY - ITALY
    Av charlyno i forum Touring
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2012-03-01, 21:09
  4. Svar: 1