Resultat 1 till 2 av 2

Ämne: laddnings problem Honda CB 650 1980

Medlem
    Reg.datum
    jul 2022

laddnings problem Honda CB 650 1980

Hej!

Har en honda cb 650 från 1980.

När den är stillastående och jag mäter på batteriet så laddar den, Men vid körning så tar batteriet slut. Körde cirka 5 mil idag och den gick bra, men blinkers orkade inte blinka på slutet o batteriet låg på 11.5 v när jag kom hem.
    generatorn ger 14v som den ska när jag mäter, men uppenbarligen slår den på av(?) eller något kortslutning kanske , ideer eller tips ? kontakter som glappar vid vibration så den ej laddar när jag kör?

Nytt batteri, ny regulator/likriktare.

Cheap Car Batteries For Sale Near Me

What is the best car battery? Learn about how car batteries work and the difference between lead acid and lithium-ion batteries. We may earn money when you clic

If your car battery won’t hold a charge, it’s time for a new one. We’ve researched and compared the best car batteries on the market so you can find the right one for your needs. Our editors independently research, test, and recommend the best products; you can learn more about our review process

When your car battery dies, it’s never a convenient time. Here are some of the most common reasons for a battery to die and how you can prevent it from happening.

Do you need a car battery charger? Learn about the different types of battery chargers, when to use jump starters vs. battery chargers, and the best battery chargers on the market. We may earn money when you click on links on our site. Learn more. You've probably had it happen to you. You're getting ready to go somewhere and your car won't start. The first thing you think is that your battery is dead. But is it? Do

The Best Car Batteries on the Market. We tested a variety of car batteries to find which ones last the longest. Here are our favorite models.

Liknande ämnen

1. laddnings problem Honda CB 650 1980
    Av badinafg i forum Veteran
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2022-07-07, 23:33
  2. Honda CB750KZ 1980 hållare strålkastare
    Av Pälsänger i forum Köp & Sälj
    Svar: 0
    Senaste inlägg: 2019-10-12, 21:52
  3. Honda cb900f -81 problem
    Av Doddo77 i forum Mekhörnan
    Svar: 10